WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 16, 2007

Cattitude Monday - The 3 Stooges


Okay, I admit this isn't a card (I really am trying to work on some) but due to lack of ideas, or matching paper, or cat stamps I'm a little slow getting any cards made to post for this feature. However as I stated when I started my blog (which was on my old sight) that I would always try to have something cat related on Monday morning be it a story about cats, a cat quote, a card, or whatever as long as it was something to do with cats. So without further ado I give you what I have dubbed, "The 3 Stooges!" - These are memebers of our family and while we have one more cat she is NEVER in the same room with these three as she was an adopted/abandoned type stray cat that we took in when her owners moved and couldn't take her with them. She hates them and they hate her so she has a room all to herself. I'll post her picture too so you can see what she looks like. These 3 I caught sleeping on the couch together yesterday which is rare since the fluffy one on the left is rather persnickety and doesn't usually lay near the other two. Here are their names, Snickers (doesn't she remind you of a Snicker's candy bar?) Nuisance (need I say more?) and Miss Dottie (also self-explanatory). They certainly look comfortable don't they? Ida (aka - The crazy cat lady!)

No comments:

Post a Comment