So here goes & hopefully people will read this and know a little more about me.
1. I was born & have practially lived my entire life here in Walla Walla. With the exception of the first 5-6 years of my life when we lived in Oregon. I've been here since 1961 though. I've never wanted to live anywhere else either.
2. I use to be so shy that I hated talking to anyone I didn't know on the telephone. One time when I called the theater to find out what movies were playing I hung up because I got an actual person and was scared to ask them what was playing, that's how shy I was.
3. I can't stand Watermelon. My parents discovered early on in my life after I threw up from eating it that I just didn't care for watermelon. Even the smell nauseates me. When my family eats it I have to sit in a different room or away from them to avoid getting sick.
4. I'm terrible at most sports. I was the one that was "always" picked last for things like softball, basketball, volleyball etc...About the only sport (if you consider it a sport) that I'm halfway decent at is, Bowling.
5. I was once told how "gullible" I am (not so much true anymore). In fact someone once asked me what time it was in the Metric system and my reply was, "How should I know?" They almost died laughing when they told me time isn't part of the Metric system.
6. Even though I was always terrible at math I can remember tons of telephone numbers, and memorize license plate numbers as well.
7. I wanted to be a movie star when I was little and was always playing make-believe with my friends. In fact I had my movie star stage name picked out, Kitty Kay Taylor. (I have no clue why I picked that out other then I liked the sound of it.)
Well if you've enjoyed this please leave a comment. It was fun sharing those little tidbits.