WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 14, 2007

Anticipation

Recently I saw a post on SCS about a new rubber stamp company that was offering "FREE" stamps if you were interested in testing out their products. Natually I checked it out (who wouldn't) and was thrilled to receive the message that I was one of the "chosen" ones who get to pick a never-before seen stamp set, play around with it & then post what I create with it on my blog and keep the set for FREE. Today we got to pick from the 22 sets they are offering & I can't wait to get mine and start making some great cards with it. Once I get it you'll be the first to view my creations. I hope you're as excited as I am. If you want to check out some of their current stamp sets you can do so here: http://www.rubberstampingfun.com/ . Until then the words of, "Anticipation" are running through my head! Ida

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I'm anxious to see what stamps you chose & how you'll use them.

    ReplyDelete