WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 2, 2007

Grandma's Sweetheart



Just couldn't resist sharing this photo. Her mom was over today and had to take apart her car seat to clean it. She needed to make sure that Coleen was strapped in correctly and tipped the seat upside down to hook underneath. I had to snap a photo. She's my favorite subject to photograph. She loves the camera (in more ways then just having her picture taken). You should see how she takes a picture. We have an old camera that doesn't really work but she'll take it and ask you if she can take your picture. Then she points the lens toward her own eye and tells you to say, "Cheese" while she snaps the picture. It's really very cute. She is certainly a joy and changing so much. Don't be surprised if you see more photo's of her here on my blog. Ida

1 comment: