WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 7, 2007

Artwork


From time to time I receive various pictures & stories, jokes etc...from friends and every now & then one of them really catches my eye. Today I am sharing a photo that one of my dear friends sent to me in an e-mail. I don't know what "Faith" you are or what "Religion" you practice or if you even believe in a higher deity or not. It doesn't matter to me because, "I know Whom I have believed, and am pursuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day." - II Timothy 1:12


This drawing is such a unique drawing and even if you don't share my beliefs you can appreciate the quality and detail the artist put into this piece of artwork.

1 comment:

  1. Love the irises! Gorgeous color!
    I've seen this drawing a lot & it's always neat to see it - how the artist got so many events from the life of Christ & arranged it to make a wonderful picture - wow!

    ReplyDelete