WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 28, 2007

Summer Sunflower


Today's card is another entry for the Beach Blogger Bingo game still going on over at Poetic Artistry. I believe we are starting round #4 now.


For this card my card base is Basic Black. Then I stamped the Paisley Background with Summer Sun ink on Summer Sun card stock & layered a piece of Striped Designer Paper (Citrus Squeeze Dotted Line by Doodlebug Designs) and added 3 Green Galore brads to the side and a strip of Apple Green ribbon down the center.


I stamped the Sunflower from Give Thanks (SU) with Basic Black ink on Shimmery White card stock & used my Prisma Color pencils, Gamsol & a blending stump to color the image. Then I punched this out with my Mega Oval punch and layerd this to a Scalloped Oval of Green Galore. I dotted the scallops with a Basic Black Ink pen.


I layered a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock that was distressed & pierced then faux stitched over the Summer Sun layer. I added a Black/White stitched ribbon (May Arts) to my sunflower image & highlight the center of the sunflower with frosted lace stickles then mounted this with mounting tape. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Black ink to complete the card.


I love the bright summery colors.

3 comments:

  1. Nice card. I really like that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! Love that stamp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on your card.
    It looks so summery and fresh.
    That set is in the new Stampin Up catalog.
    I got mine last night. So Happy!

    ReplyDelete