WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 1, 2007

Bronc Buster Exclusive to my blog only


Sometimes I like to have cards exclusive to my blog as I also have a gallery at SCS and often have to post the same card to both my gallery and blog due to time constraints to make different cards for each site. This card though I'm only sharing here on my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

When I made my original card see Bronc Busting post, I started out using a Chocolate Chip Stampin Spot and clear EP for the Cowboy image. For some reason I just didn't like the way it looked for the rest of that particular card so I set it aside and started over. Not wanting to "waste" my original image I cut it down to size and created this card with it. Note the cowboy imaged was also stamped with the Linen background stamp using Sage Shadow ink & I layered it onto a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock distressed with the Cutter kit.

My card base is Sage Shadow and then I layered a pieces of the Outlaw designer series paper that I distressed the edges of with Close to Cocoa ink. I then took some Chocolate Chip card stock and tore it into strips and crumpled it and the glue it to a piece of Soft Sky card stock, curled the edges up and added 2 punched out stars and added two aged copper brads from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I stamped the sentiment (Priceless) with Chocolate Chip ink to complete the card.

Be sure to check out these FABULOUS cards by Anna Wight and Lindsay Botkin using this set. They are 2 of my Stamping Heroes and their work is FANTASTIC! - Ida


5 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous!!! I LOVE the star punch!! Great colors, layout, love the distressed paper too! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crumpled paper look underneath the white strip of paper! So cool! Lots of great elements in this card! Beautiful job!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I **LOVE** your card!! It's absolutely PERFECT! And I'm so honored to be mentioned on your post!! =) That's just a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, love the colors and composition, great interpretaton of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card!! This is one of my favorite sets from the new catty, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete