WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 26, 2007

Let's Get Punchy - Part 2



I had some extra card stock/paper left over from my Punch challenge card so today I thought I'd do another version of the same card but I changed out a few things. All card stock & Papers, Inks are basically the same as my first card. The things I changed though were: The size of the card, This one is a standard 41/4 x 5 1/2" (The previous card was a 5 1/4" Square card)

I also changed the Creamy Caramel punched border and this time used a Fiskar's Border punch (Flowers). Then I punched out the same pattern on some Chocolate Chip card stock but this time I just took the 3 small flowers left over after I punched the border and used them as the centers for my 3 yellow flowers and added a light green brad (Bazzill Refined Rounds). I also punched out some small Chocolate Chip circles and glued them down on the Creamy Caramel border in the center of the punched out flowers. My sentiment is from Hero Arts (Take Good Care Greetings)

I think that I actually like this card better then my first card. What do you think? - Ida

2 comments:

  1. Great uses for all those punches Ida. Love the small flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card. Great idea with the punches.

    ReplyDelete