WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 13, 2007

Music has arrived

I finally decided that I would add some music to my blog and spent the better part of yesterday creating my Playlist only to have it all deleted and I had to start all over again. What a task that was. Now I'm not sure how many of my readers enjoy music on blogs but I hope you do. If not just turn the volume control down (that's what I do if I don't like what's playing on the blogs I visit). My taste is music is mainly Classic Rock n Roll and the Oldies. I do like some Country but generally it's the older style of Country music. I've included a little of both on my Play List and I believe there are 75 tracks to choose from. Yes that was a lot of music to go through but I had fun doing it. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy...Ida

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! That's all i have to say!! I think we have a lot of the same tastes too!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO your playlist rocks...that's my girl! LOL! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The songs are nice, but when I am surfing during the night, the music wakes up the baby before I can turn it down, so it is not my cup of tea. I don't bookmark sites where I am likely to get music out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete