WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 7, 2007

Music Removal

Okay after much thought I have removed the "Music Playlist" feature on my blog. It seems that people on Dial-Up are unable to view my blog because the music takes forever to load and it kicks them off the blog. So I have created a new blog (Wishes, Dreams and Other Things) that I put my play list on. This blog will be for all kinds of stuff, personal pictures, music reviews, book reviews, chatty stuff, jokes etc...whatever hits me at the moment to post. If you want to visit that blog you can do so here: http://wishesdreamsandotherthings.blogspot.com/
I may include a little stamping from time to time as well.

Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment