WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 21, 2007

Butterfly Friendship



Last week was my monthly Stamper's 10 Club meeting so I thought I would share with you the cards we made at the meeting.

I try to keep my stamp club cards a little less complicated then some of my other cards due to the time frame that would be needed to create more elaborate cards/projects. We usually do just 2 cards per meeting. Even then it's often close to 10:00 pm before the last one leaves & I start cleaning up. It's FUN though.

For this card I started with a base of More Mustard and stamped the Large Swirl from (Priceless) in the lower right hand corner with Basic Gray ink. Then in the upper right hand corner I stamped the sentiment (All Holidays) with Versa Mark ink.

Next a smaller piece of Old Olive was stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp in Craft White. I added a strip of Basic Gray card stock stamped with the Aida Cloth background stamp and Basic Gray ink. Then I punched out a scallop of Old Olive, pierced it. The butterfly from (Pricless) was stamped with More Mustard on Whisper White twice. Then one was punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and the other was cut out & layered to the punched one with a piece of foam mounting tape so that the wings could be liften up.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this layout--I may have to try one out like this.

    ReplyDelete