WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 16, 2007

Turkey Talk


I had so much fun with this card. I found the template for it over on Maria Bell's blog:

http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/2007/10/rest-of-batty-for-you-halloween-cards.html . I started with a card base of Pumpkin Pie and added a layer to textured rust colored card stock (Bazzill). Then I added a strip of Old Olive & the Polka Dot DP (Bo Bunny-Fall Festival Mini Dots). I added punched circles of More Mustard & Really Rust with a Mustard Brad.

For the focal layerI used a piece of Old Olive then More Mustard that was stamped with the Linen Background stamp in mustard ink & added a strip of this really cool striped ribbon (KI Memories) that I found for $1.00 at JoAnn Fabric. I was so excited when I saw it because it matched the dots in my designer paper just perfectly.
My main image is this adorable little turkey stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms called, (Let's Get Stuffed). I colored the turkey with Prismacolored pencils & blended it with Gamsol & a blending stump. Then I masked the imaged and sponged the oval which I punched out with the small oval punch and used as a template. I also sponged more mustard around the image and rounded the corners with a small corner rounder punch. I layered that to a punched out scallop square of Chocolate chip & mounted it to the card with foam mounting tape.

I really like how this card turned out & hope you do as well.


1 comment:

  1. Ida, I just received this set from CHF today. Isn't it cute? I love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete