WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 2, 2008

Cattitude Monday - Another Player

Yesterday I received an email from Technique Junkies (see the icon on my sidebar) that had cards made by Nancy http://www.inkblocks.blogspot.com/ and she had some great cat cards that I thought would be perfect for Cattitude Monday. I emailed her about them and she suggested perhaps having others join in on the fun. If you have a (Cat) card to share please share them by posting a link in the comments section on my blog on Monday's under the Cattitude Monday entry. I'd love to see what you all can do with your furry feline images. - Let the sharing begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment