WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 14, 2008

Cattitude Monday - Cats in Art

Happy Monday - What's your "Cattitude" today? I thought I'd share a few pieces of Art work that I discovered today on this website http://www.art.com/asp/default-asp/_/posters.htm?%20&ui=F1BB96771E1B4C6FB140D61240A0FFD3


This first piece is so different (in my opinion). I love all the different colors and the various cats pictured. It has a real modern feel to it. This piece was done by, Stephen Teeter.

This next piece is titled: Kitties II and is by Jenny Newland. I just love this piece. It's so adorable, who can resist a cute and cuddly little kitten? I know I can't!











Lastly I am sharing this piece, Ocean Breeze by Lee Mothes. - I find this to be a very serene and calming picture. The ocean has always held a special place in my heart even though I don't get to go very often. I feel so much closer to God when I'm at the ocean. Seeing this piece reminded me of just how very spiritual nature can be and how God

gives each of us something special like the feelings I have being at the ocean and petting a cat to cause us to feel closer to Him.

I hope you've enjoyed this little journey of cats in the Art world. I may from time to time share more of these great pieces of art on Cattitude Mondays.


Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment