WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 31, 2009

Blowing in the Wind

Here is a card that we did at my last Stamp Club meeting.  I was inspired by this card.  I had just got my Raspberry Tart designer paper and absolutely LOVED the colors and patterns so that is what I went with for my card.  Of course when I went to cut everything for the meeting I found myself short on the Rose Red card stock and had to search through my scrap boxes for enough to come up with for 10 cards.  Next up was the fact that I had 2 different shades of Cameo Coral card stock which is the 2nd layer on this card.  My card stash was mostly the Old Cameo Coral which was more orange based so that is what we went with.  I needed a background stamp as I felt it was to plain without one and wouldn't you know it about the only non-retired (SU WE STILL NEED BACKGROUND STAMPS!) background stamp I had that would work was the Sanded Background so that is what we used. 
Next up was the fact that I didn't have time to order the new (Heart to Heart) punch so we ended up using a retired (Folk Heart) punch instead and I explained to all the members they could now purchase the new punch if they wanted to recreate this card.
We also used the Scallop Border punch, White Craft ink, White Embossing Powder, White Signo Gel Pen (for the few stitching) and foam mounting tape.  I love the Dandelion Image in this set.  It will work for more then just Valentine cards.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the red paper and white ribbon!!!I love the dandilion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the dandelion! So gentle! The colors are so nice! Sorry that you had some problems preparing for the class...
    But the card is wonderful! How lucky those ladies who visited your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are so LOVELY! TFS Ida!

    ReplyDelete