WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 5, 2009

Romance is in the air - Blog Candy Alert

Just a "heads-up" on some cool Valentine Blog Candy being offered up here at Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles - Plus you get to read all about their cute little Donkeys - They are adorable.

Then if you're in the mood for Romance you can check out ABC tonight for the latest addition of The Bachelor - Okay call me a "hopeless" romantic but I love this show. Yes, I realize that very few of the couples have ever stayed together but it's fun to watch and just maybe there may actually be a real romantic connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment