WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 6, 2009

Think Spring

I'm sure those of you who have been having a cold, icy or snowy winter like we've been having are more then ready for Spring,  I know I am.  I signed up on another group I belong to for a "Think Spring" card challenge and this is the card I created for my partner. 

Stamp Set:  Upsy Daisy, Sanded Background
Card Stock: Tangering Tango, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White and Haiku Designer (to bad it's retiring soon as it's so refreshing).
Ink: Tangering Tango and Basic Black
Other: Fire Rhinestone Brad, Designer Flower Brad,  Notched Corner Punch (retired), Scallop Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Mounting Tape and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

I stamped the flowers once with the Tangerine Tango ink and then stamped again (without reinking) slightly above where I first stamped ( I just love the shadow look this makes) and then highlighted the darker flowers with the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

5 comments:

  1. Ida! I am ready for spring too!
    Your card is so gentle! I love the shadow you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just like spring! Gorgeous! Love the colors and the image stamped twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! this is just stunning, Ida! love the colors...so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Ida! Love how you made the shadow! Thanks so much for sharing this delightful and oh so Springy card with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete