WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 16, 2010

How much is that Doggie In The Window

Welcome to another preview of Annabelle Stamps soon to be released stamp sets.  Today we're showcasing: Party Animals 2 - It's a companion set to the already released Party Animals 1 and just as cute as can be.  This set is up for grabs.  Read Below on how to WIN it.










I resisted the urge to use the cute cat image this time around. By now you all know how much I adore and love my furry feline friends (we have 6) so it wasn't easy.
Instead I colored up the adorable puppy in the present image.  Isn't he just the sweetest.  I started out to create something totally different then this card but it had a mind of it's own and this was the end result.  I hope you like it.
Card Details:
Card Stock: Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral and Whisper White
Designer Paper, Die Cuts With A View (Plaid Pattern) and SU-Retired Summer Picnic (Paper Pieced portion of Package)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black - Prisma Colored Pencils/Gamsol
Other: Paper Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch-SU, Lime Sprinkles, Green Ribbon, Swiss Dot Embossing Folder.

Don't forget this set will be up for grabs by doing the BLOG HOP
Visit the DT members blogs - Leave a comment on ALL the blogs and Hop back to the Annabelle Blog to let us know you've visited all the blogs.

Here is a list of the blogs you'll need to visit:

All 3 new preview sets will be available after the 19th HERE  Stop back in a couple of days for the last of the new release previews.

15 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute, i love all the stamps in the set. it would be a hard choice to make to pick just one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Ida, and I think all the images are very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh glad you went with the puppy......just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being animal crazy I love this set!! I love the card you created with it, the puppy is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun colored image.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I will be singing doggie in the window for the rest of the day, lol! Adorable card and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title you gave your post today-super sweet card & image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Ida! I really like the design of this card! Glad you picked this adorable puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable doggie card, since I'm a doggie grandma I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww so cute..love love the colors..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just adorable Ida! Love the puppy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute!! :> really like this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This stamp set is simply beautiful and I love what you have done with it. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete