WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 11, 2010

Say it in Gold

Hello!  It's challenge day at Annabelle Stamps and this weeks theme: 
Say It With Gold. - Before I go into the details of this card I must say this card was nearly impossible to get a decent photograph of.  I have a feeling it was the Brushed Gold cs coupled with the glittery gold paper.  Oh how I wish I had a light box right about now but I'm not even sure that would have helped.

Anyway for this card I used my favorite Christmas set (Holly Branch).  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed it with Gold Detail Embossing Powder.  I did the same with the holly and berries.  This I cut out and omitted part of the swirls (just cut them off) so it would fit on my circle.  I water colored the leaves and berries.

Details:  Card Stock:  Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Versa Mark, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: DCWV-Holiday Collection from 2009
Punch: Martha Stewart
Circle Nestabilitie Die
Foam Mounting Tape

Here is a close-up of the Glittery Card Stock:

See you again on Monday for the newest Annabelle Release. 

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love the cardstock...and the touch of red...stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card ida-the cherry sets the gold off well-I hear you about how the gold doesn't photo well-I ran int othe same problem with the car d I am posting today as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ida. Love it. I hate early morning appointments too...Larry (dh) always wants the earliest! Go figure. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful card Ida - Love the way you added the holly and that gold holly paper is delish!

    Don't bother with a light box just use a Day Lite light.....my light box is never used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning and festive!!! Love those gold holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the gold stamping is so rich looking and I hear you on a light box for pic's although yours came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper with golden leaves here! The whole card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep I have this dp as well-we have the same taste for sure in dp-love this card-we were at a conference over the weekend so I am catching up on my blog surfing

    ReplyDelete