WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Feb 7, 2011

We're Back!

Hi! You might recall that my blogging friend Elena (aka - The Redhaired Girl) and I started a challenge with each other last year. We named the challenge: Once Upon A Monthly Challenge.
Each month we trade off picking a theme and then make and send a card to each other using the theme.
Well we started out great but towards the end of last year I began having issues getting my cards ready on time and eventually we just stopped. Well I'm happy to say, We're back and hopefully this year I can do a better job keeping up and getting my cards made and mailed off to Elena.
So without further ado our theme for this month is:
So Many Hearts...and here is the card that I made and sent to Elena:

I had so much fun with this card. In fact I even managed to decorate the inside of the card as well:
I just love the stamps that I used. They are from There She Goes Clear Stamps and the set is called: Love Birds.

One fun little detail that I really liked were the tiny Zva Pearls I added to the hearts. Here is a close-up so you can see them a little better.

Now pop on over to Elena's Blog
and check out the totally "adorable" card that she sent me. It's just so darling. I loved everything about her card. She has a fabulous way with colors, her sewing is awesome and the image is so cute it just made me smile the minute I pulled the card out of the envelope.

Card Details: Card Stock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink,Whisper White. Designer Paper, Source Unknown
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Small Pearls: Zva
Heart Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps
Circle Nestabilitie Dies
Oval Punches: SU
Heart Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Sponge, Foam Mounting Tape
Ribbon: SU retired.

4 comments:

  1. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have you as my friend, Ida! This card brought big smile and so many warm feeling to me.
    Your creativity and your talent continue to inspire me. LOVE your card, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love your bird, the paper selection is awesome and those heart shaped pearls are adorable. Well put together card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card ida-love the image and the sweet sentiment-off to elena's blog

    ReplyDelete