WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 28, 2011

BC236 - Let's Go Haunting

Happy Friday! - Today is way better then how last Friday started out. - I want to thank everyone who sent well wishes and prayers for my mom. She is doing much better. Her BP at her doctor's visit on Wednesday was 124/80. Praise God! - Atleast we know the medication is working. The doctor even took her off some of the stuff they gave her at the hospital and that made her feel good as she has never been one to take a lot of medication.

I'm slowly catching up with e-mails, commenting etc...although our Internet was off most of 2 days this week when the Fiber Optic lines were cut at a Construction site 50 miles out of town. Twice! You'd think they would have been more careful after the first time. - Anyway it's time to get down to business, mainly the Bloggers Challenge. This week Lisa gave us the theme: Happy Haunting. - Since I love Halloween this one was easy for me.

I used a similar layout with this same stamp a few weeks ago so if this look familiar that is why. You can check the other card out here:

This time I made a standard sized card, used different DP, Added ribbon, drippy goo punch, Baker's Twine and move the orientation of the Stars a little. I also added gems to the Owls eyes.

So now it's your turn to give this challenge a try. You can link up your creation here:

Happy Halloween!

22 comments:

  1. So glad your mom is doing better. I'll keep prayers coming for her. Great card for the challenge Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Ida, it has been a long time since I visited, hope you are well...your card is super spooky and adorable at the same time...great job...hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and great news about your mom! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute owl. Love the DP you used and that goo punch is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to read that your mama is doing much better. I am sure you feel better too! Great card Ida! Love those little stars you added to compliment this darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Ida!! Great colours and perfect layout to showcase that cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great fall card Ida. Love the color combo and the choice of dp-it all flows together so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, so many fabby details, that goo punch is great and your owl's eyes are mesmerizing. Love the papers and your scary backdrop for your owl. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that your Mom is feeling better Ida! What wonderful news! Your Halloween card is terrific! Love the stars! Great image too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image and colours look wonderful with the background paper! Love all those details, the stars, twine and the dripping border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool halloween card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the owl and glad you got your internet back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO Glad your mom is feeling better! Your Halloween card is DELIGHTFUL! What a great owl image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear your mom's improving, Ida! Love your Halloween paper--the patterned paper and drippy goo border work perfectly with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ida--It was GREAT to be able to play along again--Love your project too--the colors are terrific and it sure brings a smile to my face.
    See ya again, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cards, Ida! And I mean ALWAYS! You do fabulous work. These papers and colors are wonderful and the image awesome. I don't know why I never think to use stars on my cards. They're so often, as is the case here, the perfect addition. I'm glad to hear your Mom's BP is under control. Sometimes all those extra meds do more harm than good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love this card! and glad to read that your mom is doing better. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so cute!
    Glad your mom is doing better!
    I got your e-mail, Ida. Thank you so much! I am going to write you an answer on my day off (Firday). Life is not so much fun on my side right now... Sorry that I didn't visit your blog for so long...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to her mom is doing better! Fab Halloween card, love the papers and punch! Fab coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card, Ida! Love the image, the papers you chose....beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete