WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 19, 2013

Blogger Challenge - In Bloom

Happy Friday & Welcome.  This weeks Blogger Challenge is, "In Bloom" open to your own interpretation.  So please join me and head on over to Lisa's blog to check out the other participants.

Here is what I came up with for the challenge:

Stamps are from Unity.
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Cool Caribbean, Barely Banana, Whisper White (SU)
Designer Paper (Die Cuts With A View - Spring Fling stack)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Oval Nestabilitie Dies
Pink Gems
Glitter
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Copic Markers

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Love how you embossed background! And what a nice touch with the glitter! Thank you for giving name to my new toy - so he is Barney! And thank you for the picture company website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Ida-love the soft look of your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Ida! I love both the stamp and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete