WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 7, 2008

Flapper Girl

Today I had the chance to travel over to a Scrapbook store about 45 minutes away and spend some $$ on some new stamping stuff. My mom and Coleen were with me and I wasn't sure we'd be able to enjoy ourselves since there were so many things that Coleen wanted to get into. The owner of the store offered to let her sit and color pictures and that worked like a charm. She was so good on the drive over, at the store and on the drive home that as a reward Grandma let her pick out something she wanted. She settled on this "Flapper" costume and has been having a blast dancing around in it since we got home. I wanted to share her Flapper Dance with everyone so sit back and enjoy. It's not very long since our camera doesn't allow very long video posts but I think it's pretty cute.

I'll share the stamping goodies later in another post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Ida, that was so danged cute, she reminds me of my daughter at that age. You are having such a good time with her, that is so precious!

    ReplyDelete