Mar 10, 2011
Say it in Blue, Red and White
So are you ready for this weeks AnnaBelle Color Challenge.
I've been ready for ages now as I accidentally made this card for the Red,White challenge we had a few months back thinking that it was the (Blue, Red and White) challenge. Anyway I saved it back and so here it is all fresh and ready for today's challenge.
Card Stock: Real Red, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy along with Whisper White.
Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Mellow Moss.
Punch: EK Success
Sprinkle: AnnaBelle Chili Sprinkles
Red Grosgrain Ribbon (SU).
Here is the inside of the little card on the front of the card:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
Be sure to stop by the DT members blogs and see what they did with this challenge.
Have a great week and we hope you'll give this challenge a try.