WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 20, 2017

I finally stamped! - First card of 2017

Does anyone still remember me as a "stamper"? - I know it's been ages since I've posted a card here.  -  I didn't post the 2 Christmas cards I designed for 2016 so they'll probably be posted sometime this year.

However I made a birthday card for my mom's 88th birthday which was Wednesday. 

Here it is:


Stamps:  Miracle of Christmas - Close to My Heart
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp Pads used to color image:  Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow - I used a blender pen to pick color up off the pad and colored the image in with it.
Designer Paper:  Wintergreen (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White base, Textured Always Artichoke
Gems
Foam Mounting Tape.
My Favorite Things Banner Die

The sentiment was computer generated.

Hope you enjoyed this card.  My mom loved it.  She loves "cutesy" stuff like that little bear.

6 comments:

  1. I remember you! Happy happy birthday to your mom! Love her adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU - Personally - Made this card???
    You are like a Wizard! It's Fabulous.
    wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I know your mom loved it. Now that I have a break from my writing assignments, I've gotten back to making cards. I always remember to take a picture--after I've sealed the envelope. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work indeed, and Happy Birthday wishes to your mom. Warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first card and it's a very cute one!!! good job...welcome back to stamping.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete