WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 2, 2008

Hi There - It's Cattitude Monday



Good Morning! - Yes it's the start of another new work week and of course that also means it's time for another installment of, "Cattitude Monday."
For today's contribution I have 3 things to share.
Up first is this adorable (yes I'm partial) picture of my granddaughter, Coleen. She is reading a story to our cat, Callie-Jo who apparently wasn't to interested in hearing all about a dog!
Next up is my card contribution this week. I bought this cat stamp (Hero Arts) last year and this is the first time it's seen ink. I think it's such a sweet and cheerful little stamp.
I colored my image with Prisma Colored pencils and paper pieced the dress. The grass was stamp by using a mask and my image was raised with foam mounting tape.
The sentiment is also from Hero Arts, it's part of their new Clear Design series. You can find them here: http://www.stampintreasures.com/
I used my circle Nestablities to mount my cat image on.
Card stock: Green Galore (textured) Gable Green, Ballet Blue, Designer Paper (DCWV), Whisper White
Ink Pad: Palette Noir Black
Other: 3 For You Flower Punch, small brads (Queen and Company).
Lastly here are a few interesting facts about cats that you may or may not know.
The domestic cat is the only cat species able to hold its tail vertically while walking. All wild cats hold their tails horizontally or tucked between their legs while walking.

The Giraffe, Camel and Cat are the only animals that walk by moving both their left feet, then both their right feet, when walking. This method of walking ensures speed, agility and silence.

Cats are the sleepiest of all mammals. They spend 16 hours of each day sleeping. With that in mind, a seven year old cat has only been awake for two years of its life!
Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute...the card and your granddaughter!! I could easily live a cat's life....if someone would do my housework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute pictures of Coleen and Callie Jo, cute card too. That picture is precious.

    ReplyDelete