WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 20, 2008

Cattitude Monday - Images of Fall

Happy Monday! - I couldn't resist sharing this photo of Callie-Jo.  Yesterday when we came home from church we were commenting on where each of the cats were laying and Mike said that Callie-Jo must have been sleeping in a box somewhere because she wasn't on the couch or in any of the chairs in the living room like the other 3 cats were.  Then he turned and discovered exactly where she was laying.  I had to get the camera and get her picture even though being up on the mantle is suppose to be a big "No-No."  She just looked so comfortable up there.  I'm not sure though what I'm going to do about putting up my Nativity this year since the younger 2 cats don't seem to grasp the concept of having "boundaries" as to where they can and cannot be. 
 This next picture I took about a week ago.  This pumpkin was growing on top of these people's fence and I found it rather unique so I snapped a couple of pictures.  The frost got the vine later in the week so I'm glad I got the picture when I did.Lastly here is another picture of Coleen taken at the Pumpkin Patch last week.  For those of you who read my blog and have asked Coleen is my "Granddaughter."  I'll share a picture of her and her mommy late this week.
Have a great day and enjoy the beauty of the season.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute picture of your cat! I never saw pumpkin growing like this! Thank you for sharing this pictures! Coleen is very beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete