WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 14, 2007

Cherries Jubilee




Oh how I "LOVE" summer here. I live in an area that is abundant with fresh produce during the summer months. Lots of yummy fruits & vegetables. Today's card is inspired by the local Cherry crop. Of course you can't show a card with cherries without showing the cherries as well so you get pictures of both! I had placed my bowl of delectable cherries on the chair to photograph them when my cat, "Miss Dottie" decided she wanted to sit in the chair as well. So this photo features 2 of my favorite things, cherries & cats!!!

As for my card...This card is based on the sketch of the week at SCS #128 - It was a FUN sketch to create.
Details of the card: Stamps Used: Cherry Jubilee (Penny Black) Bowl of Cherries (Hampton Art Stamps)

Ink: Basic Black Pad & Marker (doodling done with marker)
Prisma Colored Pencils, Gamsol & Blending Stumps used to color image.

Card Stock: Real Red, Shimmery White (SU), Textured Green (Bazzill), Shabby Princess DP (BoBunny)
Other: Crystal Effects added on cherries, Cherry Punch (Mary Engelbreit), Ribbons (American Crafts), Mounting Tape

2 comments:

  1. Yummy-licious Ida! Love the cards. The cat has a contemplative look on his face and the cherry's speak for themselves....yum yum

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you cat picture! She's a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete