WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 14, 2007

Cherry Blossom Delight


Since I had extra pieces of my patterned paper left over from the previous Cherry card I decided to make another card for the sketch challenge #128 (Splitcoast Stampers).


For this card I used, Cherry Blossom (Rubber Stampede) & Wonderful Day (Hero Arts)

My card base was Real Red with a layer of Old Olive that I added the DP (Shabby Princess by BoBunny). I stamped the Cherry Blossom on Whisper White & watercolored it with an aqua painter dipped in the ink lids of Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel and Bliss Blue ink pads. Then I punched out a Mega Circle highlighted with Real Red ink and layered to a Giga Scalloped Circle (Bazzill texture green card stock) I added some Frosted Lace stickles to the flower centers and pierced holes with the Crafters tool kit and high lighted them with a white gel pen.


The cherry was punched out on Whisper White & layered to a circle of Real Red. Then I punched out the cherry again on the textured green card stock & glued the stem and leaf portions only to the punched out piece. I high lighted the cherries with the Frosted Lace stickles and stamped the speckles (Itty bitty Backgrounds) with Old Olive ink.


The sentiment was stamped with Handsome Hunter ink.


I tied a piece of White Grosgrain ribbn around the card and mounted the Cherry Blossom and Cherry Punch with mounting tape to complete the card.


You can see how I got 2 completely different cards by switching out my stamps and accesories and yet I used the same sketch for both cards. Hope you enjoyed both of them.


Ida

1 comment:

  1. Oooo - both these cards are so lovely - I like the cherry theme.

    ReplyDelete