WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 24, 2007

From the Heart



Since I had extra paper left over I decided to make another very similar card as the previous post. Details are pretty much the same. The only changes I made were to cut my pieces a little smaller and I used the "Bubbles" embossing folder, a smaller chipboard flower, a heart brad and a different sentiment from (Holidays & Wishes) one of the new sets in the SU Preview catalog.

I just happened to have a package of Limited Edition Fruit Fantasy Tic Tac's on my desk & a "light bulb" went off in my head when I went to photograph this card. I realized those colors were pretty much the same as the card with the exception of the lime color but hey it looks great anyway.



Enjoy & have a great day! Ida

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I love the colors you picked, and the chipboard flower is super!!

    ReplyDelete