WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 20, 2007

Update

Well I just had to post this little update to my previous post. The doctor's office just called with the results of my CT scan. Apparently "years" ago I somehow suffered some kind of a blow to my abdomen area that caused a hematoma on my spleen. It has since calcified and that's what they were concerned about but they said since it hasn't grown everything looks normal & that means no surgery!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ida, just got to read both your posts. So glad everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is excellent news Ida! I'm also in love with your begonias....they are so pretty.

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete