WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 1, 2007

Blog Header Information

Many of you often ask where my pictures come from so I'm going to try and let you know when I post a new header. This photo was taken about a block from where I live. The people have these absolutely stunning trees in their front yard. I stopped and talked to the owner of the house when I took pictures and she explained that these trees are, "Flame Maples." They are so beautiful. The colors were magnificent. There were red, orange, yellow, burgundy and green leaves at the same time on these trees. I wish photo's could show the true beauty but you can get the general idea.

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous trees! I'm going to have to see if I can find some of them in the nurserys around here! Wonder if they would grow in TX?

    ReplyDelete