WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 5, 2021

Color Throwdown#654 & NBUS#29

 Hello and Welcome.  - Every now & then I like to join the Color Throwdown #654 challenge.  This weeks colors were: Kraft, Grey and White.  
 
I must say that this had me stumped a little.  I tried working on a card yesterday and nothing was working for me.  I ended up just putting things down and stepping away for the day.  Then this morning I got up and tried again and before I knew it my card had come together and I was happy with how it turned out.
 
Since I'm using several new products I'm also going to submit for the NBUS#29 challenge as well.  New Items will be *
 
Here is my card: 
 
Card Details:
Card Base: Kraft (Crumb Cake-SU)
Basic Gray (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Basic Gray
Designer Paper* - Paper Studio which I purchased at Hobby Lobby
Stamp Set: Class Act Owl* - Unity
Burlap Texture Die* - Altenew
Other: Brads - Queen and Company which I've had forever in my stash. - Prisma Colored Pencils and Gamsol, Foam Mounting Tape.
 
So all 3 of the new items I purchased last year and finally decided to use them.  -  It was hard trying to color with such a neutral color scheme but I think I pulled it off.
 

6 comments:

  1. You definitely pulled it off. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it turns out, your Crumbcake and gray look amazing together the way you combined them. I love this soft neutral look, and the stamp is super cute. I also really like the burlap texture die. I can see how that would be very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aced this one, Ida, bringing all your NBUS stuff together with a big bang! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great, Ida!! I love the background paper and the Burlap die cut as the backdrop to this adorable owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is charming! I love the background you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a 'classy' card....so well done.

    ReplyDelete