WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 21, 2007

More Bingo Fun


More Bingo Fun

Okay so apparently I "goofed" a little yesterday and did a card that wasn't the "official" sketch but I still got credit for it. However today I have done the correct sketch for my card.

Stamp set: Text Boxed (PAPERTREYink)
Card Stock: Pink Passion, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Pink Passion, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Other: Black EP, Dewy Geranium EP (Orbitz by Comotion), Ribbon (May Arts), Rhinestone Brads (Ice & Fire Circles - SU), Frosted Lace Stickles

I embossed the solid flower image with the Geranium EP and the frame with Black EP cut out the flower image and glued it inside the frame then layered it to the Wasabi piece. I stamped my flowers on the whisper white with Wasabi & Pink Passion and then layered these pieces with black & white. The sentiment was stamped in black and layered to the Wasabi piece. I used mounting tape to pop up the main flowers & sentiment. All flower centers highlighted with frosted lace stickles.
Be sure to check out Poetic Artistry for other great cards done by fellow Bingo Players.
I just got through checking her blog again & wouldn't you know it there is a "Winner" already (drat it all) ...but I'm still playing and posting my cards since it's just FUN to play.

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful, that stamp is wonderful and those colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the colors and the joyful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great card, hope my stamps arrive soon so I can play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I like how sparkly and pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! You followed the sketch exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card!! just got my set this weekend and can't wait to play!! need to check out Blogger Bingo now!!

    ReplyDelete