WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Feb 19, 2010

To Post or Not to Post...That is the Question

It's been a bit of a "trying" week for me due to my Carpal Tunnel issues.  I'm late posting for the Annabelle Sketch challenge and I wasn't even sure I was going to participate.  I went in yesterday and got my 2nd Cortisone shot (they only last me about 3-4 weeks) and this morning my hand was feeling halfway normal so I went ahead and finished my card. 

The sketch this week was hard for me.  Those scallops threw me for a loop but I managed to get them done.  I'm combining two challenges today.  Anymore I try to do that to save wear and tear on the hand.  Which by the way I'm scheduled for surgery on April 8th so hopefully once that is over and I heal up I'll be back to stamping without pain again.  I look forward to that.
This card also is for Hope's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  I love the Hot Pink/Chocolate color combo so that's what I drew my inspiration from for this card.   I used stamps from Annabelle's Floral Stems and Flowers with Love (the sentiment) for this card.               Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Designer Paper by Bo Bunny.  I wrapped some chocolate ric-rack around my scallop, added Blossom Sprinkles for my "bling" and spritz my flowers with Melon Mambo ink using the Color Spritzer tool.
Ink used,  Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo.  I also used Oval Punches.

Please stop by the Annabelle Blog to check out the othe DT members cards.  They are really awesome!

9 comments:

  1. That is a tough sketch! You did a great job! The card is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and you did a fine job with that sketch GF! Hope your upcoming surgery goes well for you....hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! My be surgery month, I have a friend staying with me who had some major surgery on Thursday! Good thoughts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ida, love the colours. So glad you were able to finish your card :) Take care,
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ida! This is super cute, love that bling under the scallops. I hope your carpal improves soon! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh darn...that must be so frustrating. Hope you are still feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and how you treated teh scallops with the rick-rack-so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Great embellies on this one! Gotta try out this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Ida! The colours are so yummy(so is the cupcake pic lol)and I love the way you done your scallops, just awesome!
    I hope your feeling better soon!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete