WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 7, 2010

Gingerbread Greetings

Hi,  Wow it's been a few days since I've posted a card. 

I've been working the last couple of weeks on Christmas cards (still have a few left to make) and just haven't posted much on my blog.  So today I thought I'd share this little card that I created and gave to my mom to use.  I helped her with a few of her cards this year too.

This one was so fun and simple to make.
I started by punching out the Gingebread figure, piped on the icing (Liquid Applique) and then assembled the rest of the card.  Easy peasy!

Details: Card Stock: Garden Green, Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette.
DP - Basic Grey
Punches: Gingerbread
Daisy Scallop - EK Success
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Pink Gems
Burgundy Ribbon
Snowflake Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. Ida, This is adorable. I love the embossed panel with the circles and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute gingerbread girl with her sweet little bow-you made cards for your mom also-that's impressive

    ReplyDelete