WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Dec 30, 2010

absc033 - A Big Bunch of Love

Hello!   Wow 2010 is just about over and we're about to start another New Year.  It's been a year of "ups and downs" but one that has also been filled with great friendships, fun and blessings as well.  I want to thank all of you for visiting my blog this past year.  This will most likely be my last post of 2010 but I'll be back again "Next Year" and hope you will be as well.

The latest Annabelle Sketch is today's challenge.  Love this sketch.

Here is my card:

I love this adorable little "Bee" or "bug" as I've never seen a silver/pink bee in my life so we're using our imaginations today. 

For this card I started with a White base (Whisper White-SU cs) and added some textured Pink Passion cs and some patterned designer paper. (Sorry but I don't know who this piece is from) I also used some SU Brushed Silver cs as well.  The image was colored first with Watercolor Crayons from Caran D'Ache that I rarely use (but may have to rethink using them).  I wasn't happy with the watercolor look though as I almost always get way to much water from my Aqua Painter so after it dried I colored over some of the image with my Prismacolored Pencils.  I added a jewel heart and some silver sprinkles both from Annabelle.  The sentiment and Bee are both Annabelle stamps.  Also used were circle Nestabilitie Dies and some Polka Dot ribbon from Annabelle.

Be sure to stop by the DT members blogs.  Also we are looking for a new DT member so be sure to check that out on the Annabelle Blog.  You'll love working with Andrea and her wonderful line of stamps so be sure to try out. 

Hugs and many wishes for a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in pink!!!!
    Happy New Year Ida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a cute card ida-and awesome coloring-the little bee is sweet-happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That little bug is one sweet image! Pencil crayons? It has been an age for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girlie colours Ida! Love the Heart Sprinkle!
    Happy New Year!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so sweet! Love the jewel heart you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, Super CUTE!
    Love your card Ida, it's so pretty and so cute all rolled into one!!!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete