WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 8, 2014

A New Years Card

Hello and welcome.  Today I'm sharing the very 1st card I have made in 2014.  A new blogging friend ask me if I'd be willing to make her a New Years card that she could send to a friend who needed some cheering and support after having a rough year in 2013.  Here is what I came up with.

I wanted something fun and colorful.  I got to use up some old scraps as well.

The sentiment is from Amuse Studio.
Card Stock - Stampin'Up!
Star Punches - SU
Tag Punch - MFT (My Favorite Things)
Gold Glitter
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this! One of these days, I am going to try my hand at a simple design. You have given me the desire to try and make one! I greatly appreciate your kindness and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Like the sheer ribbon. Anyone would like to receive this card in the mail. :)






    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a colorful card. I'm sure it brightened her day.

    ReplyDelete