WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 6, 2009

A Sweet Halloween Treat


Here's a card that I recently did for a 1 on 1 swap for another group I belong to. The challenge was to use a Cupcake Image on your card. I chose the cupcakes from SU's Hostess Set, (The More the Merrier). I masked off some of the cupcakes and just stamped 3 of them individually and then colored and cut them out. I used SU ink pads and an Aqua Painter to color them. I added Crystal Effects to the first and third cupcakes and then popped up the flower on the middle cupcake.

I decided to make this into a Halloween Card that is different from all the spooky stuff you usually see so it's a "Sweet" Halloween card. The papers are from the SU Cast-a-Spell Designer Series paper. I added Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, dyed some flowers from the (Pretties Kit) and also did some machine stitching on the card.

I'm in a bit of a hurry now as I'm heading off for Bowling League so if you need any further info on the card just email me and I'd be happy to let you know.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, as I'm not really into Halloween, but my grandkids like it:) Now for a dumb question, how did you tie the ribbon at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet Halloween card! Those cupcakes are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete