WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 6, 2015

Grow Your Blog and Roses of Inspiration

Yes I have been absent a lot on this blog.  Still I want to keep it open and post on it so once agian I am joining Vicki (2 Bags Full) for her
GROW YOUR BLOG event.  You can find the details HERE:  It's a great way to meet new people, find fun blogs and make friends.


Edited to add that a new meme has started up called,  Roses of Inspiration on Stephanie's blog (The Enchanting Rose) today.  So I'm linking up with this card there as well.



Leaving you here today with one of the 3 designs I made for the few Christmas cards that I sent out this past year.  The stamp set is from
Verve Stamps and is called,  Weary World.  You can find it by following the link.

I know it's late to be posting Christmas cards but I was so behind this past year with getting them made and sent out that I didn't have time to post them.  I'll post the other 2 designs later this week.  It will give you a jump start on ideas for this year!

If you have any questions about how this card was made feel free to contact me by e-mail.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Ida. Love this design...and I have this stamp set. Posting a card with it for the first time tomorrow so we can use each other as inspiration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, Ida! Thank you so much for participating in Roses of Inspiration. The card you share is simply beautiful. I love how the edge is punched out with snowflakes :)

    I am so thankful for our Savior and His birth! That is something we can celebrate every day of the year. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty... thank you for sharing :) mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a great stamper and I always love seeing your cards, Ida. Pretty paper and border. I loved the card I received from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glow you brought to the inside and the pretty snowflake border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, I like the blues, decorative edge techniques...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ida. My name is Judy. Lovely cards and lovely messages in them!

    God bless you in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card is like Christmas - beautiful, peaceful and so precious! I miss seeing your cards so much! Glad you shared this one, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, too. (I am afraid you are going to hear a lot of this phrase)

    ReplyDelete