WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 19, 2023

Color Throwdown #743 and NBUS#50

 
Welcome! - Today I am sharing a card that I created for the current Color Throwdown #743 and for NBUS#50
 
The new or never used items for this card are new card stock (SU) and Sentiment Stamp (Unity) and Cupcake Stamp (source unknown)
 
Here is the card that I created for these challenges:
 
 
 
Base of card is a retired SU Pink card stock.  Next layer is Basic White cs that I embossed with large dot embossing folder from Paper Studio.
The cupcake image (which I received years ago in an image swap) was colored with Permanent markers from Shuttleart that I received as a Christmas gift.  This was also my first time using them.  I added some Wink of Stella and a touch of glitter to the cherries.  Both were mounted on rectangle dies.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
Here's a little of how the cupcake shimmers:

I hope you enjoyed your visit and the card.  I had fun creating it.

7 comments:

  1. this one is really pretty, love the pushed out dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color combination and beautiful card. Those cupcakes look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on the colors using a classic and festive birthday card design, Ida! I love how the frosting schparkles! Oh, sorry, I drooled a little on your page! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are the sweetest in more ways than one! Super cute cupcake image, Ida, and love how you made it shimmer. The embossed panel reminds me of a certain kind of cupcake sprinkles or confetti you can get in the cake decorating isle. It's good to see you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot Woot -- a cute card, Ida! That frosting looks yummy enough to swipe my finger into... it's a joyous Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your use of the colors! Those cupcakes are so cute with the big polka dots in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy card and such a great way to use the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete