WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 3, 2024

Four Seasons - Anything Goes Fall Challenge

 Hi!  I hope your week has been going well. 

Today I'm sharing a card for the Four Seasons Anything Goes Fall Challenge.

This was the Inspiration/Mood Board for the challenge:

I actually had some of this card just laying around on my desk as I had previously thought to use them for another challenge but went a different route.  Instead of just putting them away I decided to see if I could create a card with them.  I think they match the colors in this mood board and of course the Fall theme.

I'll also be sharing with NBUS#67 since the Embossing Folder is new to me and also the tree dies.  I received those as a gift from another stamping friend (Leslie Miller - Running With Scissors). She had made some cards using these dies and was so kind to send me some.  I put them away in a storage container and finally decided to use one.  

So here is my card:


So the parts I had laying around were the Card Base (Cajun Craze) and Hello die (Unity), The Black circle and the embossed leaves.  The embossing folder is one I purchased from JoAnn's.

I took out the tree die (Poppy Stamps - retired die) and used Distress Inks to blend various fall colors on them.  After that was done I assembled everything, I popped up the Hello with foam tape and added some sequins to complete the card.

There you have it.  I hope you enjoy my anything goes card.



4 comments:

  1. OH I love this. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm not sure which parts were left over but you sure made a fun and fabulous card with them, Ida, there's just so much to draw your eye to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ida, you just reminded me that I wanted to make some fall cards with these trees and some others from this collection. Poor fall, it always gets shortchanged as I rush into Christmas. I love how this tree line looks in the variegated colors, and perfect with the parts you had just laying around. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to see bits and pieces on your craft table and turn them into a gorgeous card design like this is a real talent, Ida! I love how you colored the trees in fall colors and the dimension you added with the leaf e/f! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete