WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 23, 2024

Double D and Inspired By and NBUS# Challenges

 Hello and Welcome!

Today I'm sharing a card that I'll be listing for the following challenges:






































Here is the card that I created for these challenges:


So for this card I started with a card base of Basic Black (SU) card stock.  Then I added a piece of new designer paper (Carta Bella-Fall Fun).  I had a left over piece of embossed paper from a previous card so I added that strip. The cover plate is from (Concord and 9th)

Next up I used a stamp from Unity's (Love Never Leaves) stamp set which is the first time I've used this set. - The sentiment also new is from Unity's (August KOM-thanks in all things)

I stamped the leaf onto white card stock and used blending brushes and Distress Inks (Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Brushed Corduroy) and a Distress Oxide Ink ( Rusty Hinge) Tim Holtz Ranger Inks.  Once I had them blended the way I wanted I spritz the image with water and sprinkled on some table salt.  The salt absorbs the water and leaves the little speckles you see after you brush it off.  I cut the image out with Scallop and Circle nesting die (Unity) - also new to me.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and cut with another of the nesting dies.  I also brushed on the distress inks around the edge of the circle.

I added some clear glitter (Art Institute-Crystal glitter) and a small clothes pin (I received these as a gift so I don't know where they are from.) to complete the look of the card I added a black circle offset (that die is from MFT) The focal image was mounted with foam tape.

I love fall so these challenge were especially fun to participate in.  Please check them out.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. you create cards, I'd draw silly crows, we should both have a lot of extra brain cells from all the work.
    perfect for TG

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect. Fall is such wonderful time of year. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete