WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 13, 2007

Autumn Apparitions


Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays and I just had to use the new Autumn Apparitions (that's a hard word to spell) set to create a card with. I started out with a White card base that I covered with Creepy Crawly DP and textured More Mustard card stock stamped with the Sanded BG stamp in Basic Gray ink and added 3 Really Rust eyelets.

Then I took a strip of Basic Black card stock distressed the edges with the Cutter Kit and added another strip of Designer Paper that I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment on in Basic Black Ink. I stamped the spider in basic black and punched it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, distressed the edges and edged it with Really Rust ink. Then punched a 1 3/8" circle of the textured Mustard Card stock to layer i with. Finally I punched out a Scalloped circle of Basic Black card stock, pierced holes & highlighted them with a white Gel Pen and mounted it with mounting tape. I embossed the cat with Black EP and cut it out then mounted it to the corner of the card with the mounting tape to complete the card. It's a fun & fairly fast Halloween card.

2 comments:

  1. Ida,

    This card is darling! I love Halloween cards.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments! I just had to visit you in return. You make gorgeous cards! I love so many it was hard to pick just one to comment on. I have added you to my favorites too and I'll be popping in frequently.

    ReplyDelete