WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 3, 2007

New Header Photo

Okay for some time now I've been including pictures on the header of my blog and they have mostly been pictures of the flowers in my garden & my mom's. I hope you have all enjoyed them. This week I am featuring a photo of me & my granddaughter, Coleen that was taken at a fountain at Bonneville Dam in WA on our recent 3 day weekend trip down to visit my brother and then to the coast. We had a really good time & Coleen enjoyed seeing so many new things which made it fun for the rest of us. Seeing things through a child's eyes is such a wonder. Ida

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool fountain, almost looks like real fish jumping behind you. That must have been fun. It sure is neat watching through our childrens or grandchildrens eyes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture. We need to enjoy those little ones before they grow up - all too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a LOVELY photo for your header!! You both look like you're havin' so MUCH fun!!

    ReplyDelete