WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Mar 25, 2010

absc18

Talk about "frustrated"...I've been trying to get Blogger to upload my photo's a certain way and now matter how hard I try they still come out different then what I want them too.  UGH!!!     So here we are ready for another Annabelle Sketch challenge. This sketch was a FUN sketch to use.  It allows you to use a variety of patterned papers (which I like).  I am really in love with SU's new Sweet Pea designer series so I've used it once again for this weeks card.

My colors are:  Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and the Sweet Pea designer paper.    The stamp set that I used is, (Flowers With Love).  I stamped my flower with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils.  I added some shimmer with Spica Glitter Pens (hard to see in the photo).  The small flowers are from an SU punch and I added Blossom Sprinkles for my bling and some awesome ric-rac ribbon that I bought for a $1 at JoAnn's.

That's pretty much it for this card, simple and easy (which I like).  I hope you'll give this sketch a try too.  It's a PRIZE sketch and you have 2 weeks to complete your card and post a link on the Annabelle Blog using the Mr. Linky feature.  Don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs too and see their fabulous takes on this sketch.

8 comments:

  1. this is so pretty-I like the designer paper-almost bought it last weekend now I am sorry that I didn't after seeing your card. your $1 buy on the rick-rack is great. It really looks nice on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love the trim you chose! That looks like one fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and colorful card this week Ida. It is lovely!! Have a fantastic weekend. Is is warmer by you now??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ida! I LOVE that butterfly paper, and the lace trim! I've heard so many people say they've had problems with Blogger this week, but I haven't had any at all! ??? I hope you get it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I bet this really sparkles IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty colours you've used on your card Ida, I love them.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ida! Love the DSP you used, the colours are so pretty, loving your scallop border too!

    Take Care,
    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Really like the cute trim you added! Love the paper choice too! :)

    ReplyDelete