WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Mar 11, 2010

A breath of Spring - absc17


Hi and welcome to the newest Annabelle sketch challenge. It's PRIZE time again and this time the prize is the set, "Flourishes" available here which is a fun set to use for adding "bling" to your cards.


For my card this week I chose the set, (Flowers With Love). I watercolored the floral image and added some shimmer with a Spica glitter pen. Doesn't it look pretty?  My card base is Regal Rose layered with Kiwi Kiss.  The designer paper (which I just love) is by, My Mind's Eye and is part of the Penny Lane collection.  I also used the Sanded BG stamp (SU) and added Blossom sprinkles for my bling.
Remember the contest now runs 2 full weeks so everyone will have plenty of time to play.  You can leave a link to your card via Mr. Linky at the Annabelle Blog We'd love to see your take on this great sketch.






5 comments:

  1. Great card Ida. Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ida! Love the colours and the pattern paper you used is so pretty, might have to hunt that collection down lol!

    Have a great weekend,
    Take Care,
    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, Ida! I love how you stamped on the Kiwi Kiss paper. Love the dimension of the flower you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card, its so cute. Love the bling and the colors. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ida, the flower just sparkles!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete