WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Feb 23, 2008

A Good Egg for Easter


When I first saw this set I couldn't see myself buying it (so not my normal style) but then I kept seeing such cute cards done with it that I "caved" and purchased it. Thanks to all you "enablers" out there!
We did this card at my monthly Stamp Club meeting last week.
Card base: Certainly Celery, So Saffron stamped in SS ink with the Polka Dot BG stamp and distressed with the Cutter Kit.
Next I added a strip of CC and one of Pretty In Pink which I stamped the flowers on with Pixie Pink ink. I stamped the chick with Basic Gray ink and colored it with So Saffron & Apricot Appeal markers. Then I stamped the same chick on some Certainly Celery designer paper & just cut out the egg portion and glued that over the egg on the chick image. I punched this out with a Marvy Scallop square punch and layered it on So Saffron card stock. I punched out a flower with the Three For You punch box and added a Pretty in Pink brad and some Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon. The sentiment was stamped with a Basic Black marker.
This is a quick & yet cute little Easter card if you are in need of something fast & fairly easy to duplicate.

1 comment: