WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Mar 5, 2009

40 Shades of Green - 3CDT Challenge

Happy 3 Clovers Thursday everyone...Kerry planned another FUN challenge this week and even though it's the (Odd Teams) week to post I thought I'd participate too. 
The challenge this week was GREEN and Embellishments, (3) different ones to be exact.  Now I know my card does have some other colors but "Green" was suppose to be the main color and I think this qualifies.

I started with a base of Garden Green layered with Green Galore and designer paper (thehoney-tree.com)  You may recognize this sketch as it is pretty much the same as the sketch used for this weeks Cupcake challenge over on Taylor's Blog except that I extended the left piece all the way to the bottom.

I stamped my frog (Penny Black Inc.) with Palette Noir Black ink and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils.  Then I added some Crystal Effects to the ballon.  I layered this to a piece of Gable Green cs and wrapped some pretty Green Swiss Dot ribbon (May Arts) around it.  Then I added a punched flower of Green Galore along with a Purple Flower (Hero Arts) and an Apricot brad (Queen and Co.).  The side piece is Garden Green and Apricot Appeal cs that I faux stitched with a White Gel Pen.  I added 3 Crystals (Hero Arts).  The sentiment is from (SU - Lots of Thoughts) and was stamped with Garden Green ink. 

Hope this cheers your day.  Don't forget to check out the other Challenge Team members blogs and leave them some love.  You can also participate in the challenge and create your own Green sensation.

8 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love how you colored this frog!!!Papers, layout are so much fun! Love the ribbon you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does qualify and it is adorable too. I love that frog. Great job on the challenge Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card!! That forg is adorable! Great job, Ida!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Ida - love the soft shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ida, great card. That frog is so cheery. Fab job with the challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely...great touches with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete