WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 7, 2010

3ct46 - I resolve...

Hello!  It's time once again for the 3CT Challenge.  This week's theme:      New Years Resolutions.  We were to create a card that reflects our NY Resolution.  At first I was going to put up a picture of a "blank" card since I generally do not make resolutions.  Instead I tend to make (goals) or (plans) which I hope I can follow through on throughout the year.                For this card I chose something that I really feel is an important part of my life.  I want to strive to be more steadfast and to have a pure heart so that I can show others that my faith is real.                                
I picked out my stamp and then the Designer Paper (Basic Grey - Lemonade) and then decided on using this weeks MojoMonday sketch.  I prettymuch stuck to the sketch as close as possible except my sentiment panel may be a little to far to the right.  
Details:  Stamps: Verve Stamps: Psalm 51:10
Butterfly Image (Inkadinkado - Best Friends)
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Barely Banana and Whisper White
Designer Paper - Basic Grey
Other: Punch - MS Lattice Arch, 3mm Blackcurrant Sprinkles (Annabelle Stamps), Nestabilitie Dies, Distressing Tool and foam mounting tape.

Be sure to drop in on Kerry's Blog and the other DT members blogs to see what they have created for this challenge.  We'd love to have you play along.

                                                                                                                                          

5 comments:

  1. Ida, Great card and I love your"goal". Nery nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card for the mojomonday sketch.Great dsp also.
    I was just reading this scripture a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Ida! Love the overstamp idea...need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning! I love how you stamped sentiment and buttefly on a circle! You did a fabulous job with MOJO sketch! Love your card the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Elena...I loved this sketch and gave it a whirl too!

    ReplyDelete